Kelp Meal is a great source of 60 minerals and elements including iodine, 21 amino acids, and 12 vitamins. Because the minerals are in plant tissue they are easily digested and assimilated. Many of the trace minerals contained in sea-life are essential for producing enzymes which in turn promote healthy body functions. Great for horses!
Benefits of Kelp:
- Keeping black horses black!
- Stimulates the thyroid
- Calms nervous horses
- Increases fertility in the horse
- Treats iodine deficiency.
- Removes heavy metals from the body
- Improves skin & coat condition
- Contains minerals, amino acids and vitamins
- Protective against radiation
Kelp Meal is a natural source of dietary nutrients and is easily incorporated into your horses feed schedule. It may be blended with feed, top-dressed, or fed free-choice.